Monday, May 17, 2010

the most effective way to get over disappointment.

disappointment. it exist. you can't do anything about it. it gets you off guard. unprepared. it just happens. you cope up and then what? you forget? but can you? especially when there are words like reminisce or remember. it's hard. so, how can you get over disappointment? for me, the most effective way to get over disappoint is "a lot" of things. a lot of things like I curse a lot, I cry a lot, I eat a lot, I think a lot, I would like to sleep a lot but I can't because I have work. amongst these "a lot" of things, I fear thinking a lot because when that happens, I begin generating decisions and realizations. and I hate it. you shouldn't decide when you're mad and it is unfair to make a realization while you're mad.


but why do disappointments occur? I'm not really sure. one thing that's going through my mind is "too much expectations". it's the best answer for me, for now. second would be, inconsiderate people. this is effin stupid but there are people like this. the best solution is to talk and listen. I'm not saying confront the person, find someone you could talk to, one who's willing to listen as well. may or may it not be the same person you're disappointed at. if you can't find anyone, talk to God. or if you still can't do that, write it. in paper or blog about it (like this one). that way, it may not have removed the hurt but it helps lighten up the weight.

being disappointed is never easy. as for me, i usually take "a lot" of time to be alone and think. i rarely talk to avoid coming into tears. yes, I know that's lame, but I easily cry. that's why I need time.

No comments:

Post a Comment