Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If I were a boy..

If I were a boy, my name would've been LOVELITO. Yuck!!!!! I would rather be called any other common names like Michael or Joshua. I would look decent but not too decent, since I'll grow my hair long. I wanna look like a rock star without appearing dirty or rugged. Being a guy would make me more confident. I would be active in sports, particularly in basketball, and dances. I would be an engineer. I wouldn't be too friendly or too sweet to any girl because I wouldn't want to give them the wrong impression. In relationships, I would be a man of my word. I would be married at a young age because I want to spend more time with my family especially my kids. We'll hang out when they are old enough. We could go biking, mountain climbing etc. It would always be a family activity except for boys' night or if my wife doesn't want to go. Needless to say, I would only have one wife. If our marriage doesn't work or last long, it would be the wife's fault. Either she cheated or died! ..because I would never cheat on my wife.

It's hard to be a boy. You should be dependable and responsible because people rely on you. I'm glad I'm a girl and thankful being one.

No comments:

Post a Comment