Monday, September 14, 2009

If you were God, what would you have created first?

If I were God, I would make sure that everybody knows there is only one God – Me. I am humble. I wouldn’t want to take much of your time. Worship me if you must. But as long as you know me and your thankful for the life I gave you that would be fine. You don’t need to offer your life for me. After all, I am all-powerful. Just live your life to the fullest. But bear in mind there are limits to your free will. That is why if I were God I would first create light. I want to divide light from darkness. Light would still be called “day” and darkness would still be called “night”. Somehow, light represents the good. In contrary, darkness represents the bad. So while you experience your free will, you would always choose to do good things or at least that which wouldn’t harm other people. We need light to guide us.

The sun, the moon and the stars are mediums of light. Imagine your life without having to experience these things. The sun wakes you up every morning and brightens your day. The moon gives light to the dark paths during the night. And the stars which continuously shine and twinkle for you every time you look up. They also give hope to those who wish.

You can’t really plan out in the dark. If you create something, you need to see it. You can’t appreciate your creation if you don’t see it. How could I have possibly recognized the beauty of everything I have created without the light?

I choose to create light first so that all creatures can appreciate the beauty of the earth. All the colors and all the things found in it. Like the rainbows, the sky and even the buildings.

After everything was created and the first man walked the earth, I would remove the concept of religion. It only creates conflicts about their ideas and beliefs. Eventually, it would lead to war. War kills not just humans but also the earth. It would destroy my creation. I would also remove the concept of deities. That way humans could live their lives without the feeling of being watched by a greater force. It would allow them to express themselves freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment